Friday, April 16, 2010

Knickers R Us!

So here's the new 'look' - a dryfit DetermiNation jersey courtesy of the regional American Cancer Society office and some spiffy 6 panel, SPF 50+ Pearl Izumi biking knickers! I'm also wearing one of the 3 pairs of extra small cycling socks (pinks and purples!) And my bike!

Funny thing, my lower back and backs of my upper legs had been sore all Thursday afternoon, sleep was hard to come by Thursday night, and sore again all day today - until I saw what treasures had come in the mail! (Not to worry - soreness not from TRY training - pretty sure it was the 130 engraved bricks that I unloaded Thursday morning that did me in!)

Even though it was sprinkling and record high temps had fallen to 58 degrees I just had to go for a quick ride - fortunately someone at home noticed I still had tags hanging off the seat and bottom of the knickers before I got out of the driveway!

No comments:

Post a Comment