Saturday, April 3, 2010

Lost Weight!

Ok, so .2 of a lb isn't really that much but I'm counting it!

It was raining to beat the band this morning when I left - stayed for a meeting so drove apart from the other angels today although we met up at the Y! We're starting to match up faces and names with the other ladies

Weight - swim - core - bike - all our favorites today! I did bring a foam pad for the torture seat on the bike, but couldn't find it in my bag at the time I needed it - of course it fell out afterwards! We 'rode' over 5 miles in about 25 minutes today according to the odometers on the bikes!

Ate lunch at Fazzoli's as I had time between training and the Meet Up / Team Up event at Gregg Park in the early afternoon - and to celebrate that spectacular weight loss! Of course this was after the 3 bottles of water and several granola bars, so I had to bag up part of it to bring home!

Gregg Park will be the site of the BIG EVENT and it was nice to get a bit familiar with the Park and meet the representatives of Knox County Community Foundation - the folks who put this great activity together. There was a video from last year's event and there are truly ladies of every shape, size, level of ability, and fitness (or lack of, in my case!). What stuck out to me is that they are all smiling and it seemed like many of them are finishing strong. Truly, sometimes it is the journey - and we're on a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment