Monday, April 19, 2010

A New Week Begins

One of the angels was unable to go today but the other 3 of us piled in the car and headed out - today we did 'run' and then circuit. One angel stayed on the course and was the first in our group to finish. Another angel strayed off the course, ran a few blocks extra, and was the last to finish. I also strayed off course, but did a few blocks less and finished in the middle. So, we averaged out overall! Tried the MP3 player on my arm again - but over the shirt - had it so loose for fear of another bruise that it kept sliding down to my wrist!

Circuit training - first time our group has done this since the first night, so I needed some refreshers on some of the stations. Must get a smaller ball for the inner thigh squeeze as us shorties can't get both feet on the floor when straddling the balls! I got in the zone with the bridge position and missed the call that our workout was over!

Those who had ordered TRY 2010 shirts earlier in the training were able to pick them up tonight - way cool - I'm getting a whole new wardrobe out of this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment